The Inception
Sign in to follow this  
TargaryeN

How to apply?

If you are willing to apply us, there are some rules you have to follow. One of them is that, you have to be a mature person with good english knowledge. That means the only language acceptable is English. You should also be a player who is respectful and patient. If you will follow those rules, keep applying.

1- Introduce yourself: (Tell us here your nickname, your real name, your age, where you are from, your hobbies, your personality etc.)

2- Your MTA journey: (We want you to tell us your whole MTA history. Remember, details are much important on this question.)

3- Have you ever been in any clans/communities?: (If you have, writing your old clans and the reasons why you left will be enough.)

4- What is the difference that makes you different from the others?: (I think I don't need to explain this one.)

5- Do you have any special abilities?: (You can tell us if you have a special ability like modelling, designing. If no, don't worry. I don't either.

6- Your Skype: (Write your skype address here.) Good luck, The Inception leadership

• Like 1